09 – Industry, innovation and infrastructure
Technophylla supports the digital transformation of small and medium-sized enterprises in the agrifood chain with a digital solution, adaptable to both open-field cultivation and those in greenhouses and vertical gardens.
With Phyllalab he also promotes the integration of traditional agriculture with innovative techniques such as aeroponic soilless cultivation.
In this context, Technophylla monitors and controls parameters such as the LED lighting system, temperature, irrigation, fertilization and ventilation, varying performance according to product growth, to obtain vegetables with high nutraceutical value.
- Protect the environment
- Restrict the use of soil and water
- Drastically reduce the use of fertilizers
- Avoid the use of pesticides
- Increase energy efficiency
- Improve the quality and quantity of crops through processes of bio strengthening of the same crops
- Reuse existing disused industrial infrastructure through different techniques of cultivation, such as aeroponic production plants
These are the challenges that SMARTFarming4.0 is helping to meet, giving rise to the following sustainable development objectives.