13 – Climate action
SMARTFarming4.0 and Phyllalab powered by Technophylla promote the adoption of virtuous solutions that help fight climate change and its consequences.
- Protect the environment
- Restrict the use of soil and water
- Drastically reduce the use of fertilizers
- Avoid the use of pesticides
- Increase energy efficiency
- Improve the quality and quantity of crops through processes of bio strengthening of the same crops
- Reuse existing disused industrial infrastructure through different techniques of cultivation, such as aeroponic production plants
These are the challenges that SMARTFarming4.0 is helping to meet, giving rise to the following sustainable development objectives.